
Kelsey was "Hannah Montana" for my niece Sadie Carter's birthday party. There were 17 little 8yr old girls dressed in their "Hannah" clothes and wigs and when they saw Kelsey come down the stairs to perform they went wild! She taught them a dance to one of "her" songs and then they performed it for her-it was priceless! Go Kelsey!!
4 comments:
She looks BETTER than Hannah Montana!! How fun! I would love to see the dance she taught them!
Hee-hee - to cute. Funny, we just had a Hannah Montana party on Saturday for my niece, who turned 6! (I stumbled upon your blog from Lara's).
Have a nice day. : )
this is humiliating...
Oh my gosh she looks perfect!! hahahaha I wish I could have seen her perform! Kelsey is such a good cousin! Those girls will remember that party forever! Thanks to kelsey andher little spunky self! Love her!
Post a Comment