Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our 28th Wedding Anniversary in Las Vegas 12-08

For our anniversary Rob planned a trip to Las Vegas for the 2 of us. It was such a fun getaway for just a couple of days. We shopped and slept in and ate and walked all over the strip and happened upon the first and oldest wedding chapel in Las Vegas called Wee Kirk O'the Heather Wedding chapel. I've always wanted to see the inside of one so we took a look around.


We decided to renew our vows at the wedding chapel....just kidding :)

Rob got us tickets to the Donny and Marie Show and it was

fanstastic!...so much fun!




We stayed at the Stratosphere in this awesome suite with a jacuzzi

tub in the middle of the room and a great view of the strip




Lovin the big tub!





Driving home from a wonderful weekend with my hubby who I adore and have spent 28 wonderful years with....here's to 28 more!!!





4 comments:

Kelsey and Dallas said...

its about tiiiiime! i love your blog mama. im so glad you and dad were a ble to go on this trip, you guys deserve fun get aways every now and then. love love :)

Hale Yes!! said...

How fun!! Congrats!!! You look amazing in every single picture!! You are seriously so beautiful!!

BriAnne said...

Mom, I never got your "blog alert" text and I just happened to take a look at your blog today! I love the update!! You guys were so funny with your texts about renewing your vows! haha! You both look smokin too!! I come from good stock! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Happy Anniversary!!! Ever so, ever so late! :D
Love you guys!! Donny & Marie sounds so fun!