This is my great friend Amy Shipp. We were in St. Louis together with our husbands last weekend for a Leadership Development Seminar which was fantastic! Amy is one of the funnest people I know, she's not afraid to try anything! And if you are ever looking for anything girly or glittery- she's the girl to call :)Saturday, March 1, 2008
Me and Amy in St. Louis
This is my great friend Amy Shipp. We were in St. Louis together with our husbands last weekend for a Leadership Development Seminar which was fantastic! Amy is one of the funnest people I know, she's not afraid to try anything! And if you are ever looking for anything girly or glittery- she's the girl to call :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Helen, so glad to see you have a blog. I love being able to see what fun things others are doing, etc. Fun pictures of you and Denise with your Dad in Thailand. Great memories!
Haha I put that same pic on my blog! Helen you look way cuter than me... grrr!
So fun, you have been busy!!! I love to check up on you guys, I feel like you are part of my family!
Post a Comment