
Everybody's ready to go hunt for their Easter baskets hidden in the backyard. We got to have Matt Salmon with us for our picnic and our Easter dinner, he's part of the fam. Looks like Grandpa Reader is in shock and awe that the Easter bunny came to visit :)

Sarah and Jake came for Spring Break/Easter. It was so fun and they loved all the sunshine. One night they went with Rob and I to Tempe Marketplace and we listened to a band playing there. They are so fun to hang out with.
3 comments:
That is so fun that you guys were still searching for easter baskets! I seriously haven't done that with you in YEARS! :) I miss it!
OH, I'll bet you were in heaven having Sarah home for the weekend!! I was just making a comment on her blog about the White house easter egg roll that Annie went to. Maybe next year we can all go out for that!! haha
We had so much fun with you guys last week! We love you all so much!
Post a Comment