Saturday, May 17, 2008

Paul Mitchell Core Grad!!

Kelsey started beauty school in April at Paul Mitchell School and just took her Core Practical and Written test today...ALL day and she did GREAT!!! Paul Mitchell just opened up a new school in Phoenix so Kelsey drives quite a ways everyday but it's an awesome school- so big and pretty too. She gets to start working on the floor (in the salon) next week so if you want to get a cut or color, go see Kelsey :) We are so proud of you Kels!!
Kelsey and her gang -and a scary-haired doll head :) I think her hair just came out of perm rods :)

7 comments:

BriAnne said...

Congratulations, Kels!! I knew you would do awesome! I can't wait to see how you progress!

Debbie said...

Wow, that's good to know that you have another stylist in the family. I miss Sarah doing my hair and I was only able to get to her twice...she was great though, and my hair hasn't been the same since!!! Congrats to Kelsey. (good to see you last Friday, even though it was only brief!)

Andrea Hale said...

Go Kels! I am excited for you! I am still not sure about what I'm doing with school. :) How do you like it? You need to call me and tell me all about it!
Oh, and Helen, you're so sweet! I am just playing around with the new camera that Chris got me for Mother's Day. I don't really know all the technical photography stuff. :) It was great to see you too! I am excited for Sunday! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kelsey! I am looking for a new hair girl since Sarah moved. I'll be calling you :D
I am loving the new look of your Blog Helen~ So cute ♥

Jami Baker said...

Hey Helen! I was so excited to find your blog. This is Jami Harper. How fun to see how your family is doing. Your girls are so beautiful. Everytime I see a picture of all you, I just can't (well, actually I can) believe how beautiful all of you are! I just love your family! I feel old that all your kids are graduated. That sure is crazy. Anyway, maybe we will run into each other when I am at my parents house!

markandjamibaker.blogspot.com

Paul said...

So I saw the cute skirts on Sarah's blog. I love it! I need to get the pattern from you and may be buy a sewing machine, while I am at it.

Marisa

Richard and Tiffany said...

Congratulations to Kelsey, and Westin!! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. :) Looks like everyone is doing so well and having a wonderful time!! Thanks SO much for the congratulations, I am so excited to be done, it has been a long road but I'm excited for what's ahead!! :)