
Westin decided he'd like tint on his truck but didn't want to pay someone to do it. So he went and bought the tint, hired some cheap labor (me...very cheap), and went to it.

We actually had a really fun time doing it, even though it was really hot in our garage.

My very important job was to spray water continuously while Westin cut and squeegied, sometimes I "accidentally" sprayed my boss!

This is the trickiest part of my job, pulling the tint away from the sticky backing all the while spraying it to keep it wet, whew!!

It turned out really good too! We thought we should think about starting a little business...check out our video below :)
Our little "commercial" :)
6 comments:
Ahhhh I love you guys!!! I loved that video! It made me feel like I was home! What a very lucky man Westin was to have such a beautiful assistant (sprayer)! :) And very cute camera girl indeed! And I so love my cutie brother! xoxo
I love the commercial!! You are so funny mom! Who came up with the Tint My Ride? So funny!
Too cute! You guys did a great job!
That looks like fun! :) Grant is doing a lot better. I actually was in the middle of posting and Chris needed to leave, so I just posted it before it was complete. I wrote the rest of the long story, but already had a few comments asking if we know what happened. ha ha They said he had a febrile seizure. He didn't shake or anything, but apparently he could have just stiffened for a few seconds and then went limp. Who knows! He is doing a lot better, but still running a fever on and off and pretty tired. It was scary,but it's over! :) thanks for asking. We love you!
Oh my heck Helen!
You win the Rockin Mom Award fo sho!
So fun!
Oh and I have that same cute shirt!
Post a Comment