This is a post for me to get to brag a little on our BriAnne. She has such a driven spirit and loves to achieve new and exciting goals, she gets this from her Daddy for sure. She started her own Mary Kay business a few months back and is doing so well. This is a picture of her being recognized for her outstanding achievements at the annual Mary Kay convention in Dallas. Way to go Bri!! You look beautiful. "Anything you can conceive and believe, you can achieve". (the first picture is Bri and a friend at the recognition dinner)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Honestly, isn't she somethin!! I wish i had as much drive and motivation as that girl has! What a great example for me! I'm so happy for her and so proud as well. And thanks to you Mom & Dad for always teaching us to dream big & have high expectations for ourselves! Its helped all of us kids much in our lives! I'm so grateful to have parents that taught us that whatever you put your mind to, we can achieve.
Mom, I just happened to look at your blog and I hadn't even read this post! Thanks so much for the tribute, that makes me feel so good! I love you!
Post a Comment