
Tonight for Family Home Evening we went bowling. Dallas came with us and so did Westin and his friend Paige, but they had to leave before we took our picture. The high score of the evening went to ME!! 180 baby! Paige won the first game and gave Westin a slice of humble pie :) We bought the family pack and they gave us popcorn and soda while we bowled. Rob started us off with a short lesson and a prayer before we started so I'm sure that's why I bowled unusually well. So fun. I'll have to photoshop Paige and Westin in here, if only I knew how!
6 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go, Mom!! And you look so tan!
Okay so Jake and I are DYING to be there with you guys! Way to go Momma you should be in a league! haha
Way to go, I never break past 60 points (no joke!) Also, I will be in Mesa in November and would LOVE to take Westin's pics. Just let me know. Hugs, L
When did you change your settings? It looks so cute!
Dang! We went bowling last week & I thought I did pretty good- but now, sadly, I realize I did not... You are the Supreme Over-Lord Bowling Champion. (According to Pat!)
That is one good lookin group of people :)
Post a Comment