
hee hee, this picture is out of order but oh well. This is Rob at Barro's Pizza holding a gift from my sister Kim and her husband Richard. They were in Washington with Michael visiting his mission and they found a hot sauce store so they chose a fun sauce to give Rob for his Collection in his office.

My brother Paul and his wife Marisa had their sweet little Ashlyn sealed to them for eternity at the Mesa, Arizona Temple on August 9. It was such a wonderful day to have our family there together in the sealing room and watch this beautiful family be sealed. Ashlyn looked like a little doll when they brought her into the room in her pretty long white dress. Not many dry eyes. I'm very sure Mom was there and it felt so good to feel her near. What a blessing the restored Gospel is.

Paul and Marisa treated the WHOLE family to a delicious all you can eat lunch at Barro's Pizza afterward. It was great because we were in the back room with all the toys and tv's for little kids so everyone was entertained, full, and had a great time celebrating our new addition, Ashlyn :)
2 comments:
Oh, I so wish I could have been there. I'm sure it was amazing! And I haven't eaten at Barro's since highschool so that would have been fun! haha! That was so thoughtful of the Hales to get the hot sauce for Dad! I bet he loved it!
So fun! I'm so happy she is sealed to us all! :) I'm so grateful for the blessing of eternal families.
Post a Comment